Friday, March 27, 2009

For the Love of Horses







Looking at these incredible photos of the wild horses of Sable Island, taken by Roberto Dutesco, all you want to know is, how did he do that? and please can I have one! Each photo puts you in a trance, each amazing close-up, each incredible long shot. Especially if you love horses, which I do. I also love to incorporate something "horse" in my interior design jobs whenever I can, if my clients have the same love.

My showroom, having a definite horse influence, Cobble Court Interiors, located at 13 South Ave in New Canaan, CT has the privelage of showing Roberto's amazing shots. If you're in the area, definitely well worth the stop, to check out these wonderful pieces of artwork. Maybe you'll love one enough to enjoy at your home.

No comments: